Recently, four mobile operators of Pakistan are providing 3G and 4G services to their respective postpaid customers in the country named as Ufone, Mobilink, Telenor and Zong. The competition of providing the cheapest and least expensive postpaid 3G packages is very intense among these four operators.
Below, we are giving the exclusive table of comparison of postpaid 3G bundles price of Zong, Mobilink, Telenor and Ufone network on account of their price rate per MB basis. This table can surely help you n estimating that which network is providing the cheapest postpaid 3G packages in Pakistan.
|Price (Rs.)||MBs||Price/MB||Rs/150 MBs|
During the analysis of the table given above, we have found the following points very much obvious:
– The cheapest postpaid 3G package by Zong is for 0.14 paisa per MB.
– The cheapest postpaid 3G package by Ufone is for 0.39 paisa per MB.
– The cheapest postpaid 3G package by Telenor is for 0.125 per MB.
– The cheapest postpaid 3G package by Mobilink is for 0.12 paisa per MB.
- In the light of above facts, it is quite clear that Mobilink Pakistan is offering the cheapest postpaid 3G packages and bundles rates among all networks of Pakistan.
- It is also clear from the table that data cap is inversely proportional to the rate of the postpaid 3G package i.e. if the data cap is increasing, the package rate is proportionally decreasing. It means that the bigger capped packages are more cost friendly and cheaper.