With the Mobilink-Warid merger, Jazz takes another step in the forward direction of success by presenting a unique offer called “Jazz Make Your Own Bundle Offer”. With this one-of-its kind offer, both Mobilink and Warid customers can make their unique bundles comprising of free on-net and off-net calling minutes, SMS as well as 2G and 3G data as per their needs as well as budget. Scroll down for details of this offer:
Customer Eligibility Criteria:
- This offer can be subscribed by all new, existing and MNP Jazz (both Mobilink and Warid) customers throughout Pakistan.
How to Make Own Bundle:
- In order to make your own bundle, simply dial *303# from your Jazz connection.
- There are no subscription charges for making the bundle.
- The customer will only be charged for the bundle price that will be decided on the basis of selected incentives as well as validity details.
How to Check Remaining Free Benefits:
On the basis of the validity period, status string is allocated that are detailed below:
- In case of daily validity bundle, simply dial *303*1#
- In case of weekly validity bundle, simply dial *303*7#
- In case of monthly validity bundle, simply dial *303*30#
Terms & Conditions:
- Jazz Customizable Own Unique Bundle Offer is available for a limited time period.
- 15 paisa incl.Tax/call will be deducted as call setup charges.
- Jazz package mechanics and price are subject to change at any time on company’s decision.
- This offer is available for a limited time period.
- Jazz minutes can be consumed for calling Mobilink and warid numbers.
- These bundles will be non-recursive.it means that customer will be required to dial *303# again for re-subscription of his/ her desired bundle.
Previously, Telenor also offered Djuice Make Your Own Bundle Portal for its customers. Now, it’s your time to justify both of these networks in presenting the best customizable bundle offers.