Mobilink and Waseela Microfinance Bank launch “MobiCare” after signing an agreement with AsiaCare Health and Life Insurance. Mobilink MobiCare is a special corporate health insurance product that offers health insurance solutions to all corporate customers by means of its existing network of panel hospitals.
CEO at Waseela Microfinance Bank Limited (WMBL) i.e. Ghazanfar Azzam, CEO at AsiaCare i.e. Dr. Mehmood Mehdi Kazmi & and Senior Manager Corporate Accounts i.e. Farhan Mustafa attended the signing ceremony of MobiCare launching agreement.
- The panel of its hospitals includes more than 240 institutions all across Pakistan.
- Hospitalization, maternity and pre-existing illness coverage in Pakistan is covered by MobiCare that is mainly meant for that segment of the society which is low income based.
- Various corporate organizations will give health insurance programs at very low and affordable expenses to those employees who presently cannot afford to bear these expensive health insurances.
- MobiCare will also facilities corporate customers with emergency care, surgery, hospital and prescription drugs. Note that the hospitalization limits are also awesome that is as high going as Rs. 5 Lac per person.
- At all in-network hospitals and clinics in Pakistan, MobiCare gives cashless claim facility.