Mobilink Pakistan offers massive big discounts on roaming services in Saudi Arabia in the form of Mobilink’s Umrah Roaming Offer. As we all know the Ramadan is near, so Mobilink is aimed to provide the best quality network and services to its Saudi roaming customers in the most affordable and cheaper rates ever. This offer is valid for all Mobilink customers and packages plan.
How to Avail:
- Visit the nearest Mobilink Customer Care Centre or Franchise.
- You can also simple dial 111 to have this have international roaming activated.
- Mobilink’s Umrah Roaming Offer is pre-activated for all customers after the activation of international roaming.
- There is no or zero security deposit while postpaid customers will have to sign Direct Debit agreement.
- The good thing of this offer is that there are no subscription or daily charges to this offer.
Customer Eligibility Criteria:
- This offer is valid for all prepaid and postpaid Mobilink customers who will select their network as Zain while roaming in Saudi Arabia.
Discounted Call Charges:
- 25 paisa / second will be charged for all network incoming calls.
- 25 paisa / second will be charged for all network both Local and Call back to Pakistan outgoing calls.
Discounted SMS Charges:
- 7+tax will be charged for outgoing SMS.
- Incoming SMS will be absolutely free of charges.
- This offer and all discounted call & SMS charges are valid till 31st October, 2015.
Balance Recharge for Prepaid Roamers:
- while on roaming in Saudi Arabia, all balance and recharge facilities including Mobilink Load, Mobilink Share, Balance Charging through USSD (*123*14DigitCode# and press SEND) and Balance Inquiry (*111#) will work.
- It is not necessary but Mobilink advised its customers to take at least Rs. 1,500 credit amount in their balance account to enjoy unmatched convenience of Mobilink roaming services.
Customers Support for All Mobilink Roamers:
- Mobilink’s International Roaming Helpline number is +92-300-847 0112 or +92-300-20001002 that can contact by all Mobilink Prepaid and Postpaid roamers while abroad.
- Call charges to Pakistan will be applied.