Telenor Pakistan, the favorite network of Pakistan, is celebrating its operation journey of exclusive 10 years in Pakistan. The celebrations include a week-long events and activities that are planned in Islamabad as well as in all other regions of the country.
- Earlier this week, a cake-cutting ceremony took place. All major regional offices of telecom were also visited by the top management of company. They also met and greeted employees as well as network customers.
- Retailer specific events also took place in various regions of Pakistan to thank all retailers for being a helpful hand in the 10 year long journey of Telenor in Pakistan.
- The CEO at Telenor, Michael Foley, also made a special announcement of his availability on 7th May, 2015 from 1PM to 2PM where he will respond to all queries of customers.
- For the 10th anniversary, Telenor is using the tagline
”App Kay Dum Say Mumkin Howay 10 Saal” (10 years were made possible by you)
- Telenor has also invited its beloved customers to share their achievements and success stories during the decade.
- Telenor customers can also click to the link https://karomumkin.telenor.com.pk/to share their success stories while using #KaroMumkin hashtag.
- Telenor also announced that an undisclosed value will be donated by the company to the SOS Children’s Village for each success story shared by the customers of Telenor network.