Telenor launches the best ever Telenor EasyCard Plus to all Telenor prepaid customers in Pakistan. Previously, Telenor introduced Telenor EasyCard Offer with fixed monthly resources but due to customers’ increasing needs of making calls, sending SMS and using mobile internet 4G data, Telenor introduces EasyCard Plus offer that is much more affordable with better monthly fixed resources in the form of on-net calls, off-net calls, all local network SMS as well as 2G, 3G, 4G data on their favorites network. For details, check below:
How to Subscribe:
Telenor EasyCard Plus can be subscribed easily by visiting any Telenor Sales and Service Center, Franchise or Retailer by the following 2 methods:
- Scratch card: Buy the Telenor’s EasyCard Plus and load the card to subscribe to this offer.
- Easyload: Simply ask the retailer to recharge “Telenor easycard plus” in your balance account.
Telenor EasyCard Plus Monthly Resources:
The details of free resources offered with Telenor EasyCard Plus offer in the form of free minutes, SMS and internet data are given below:
- 1500 minutes to Telenor Talkshawk & djuice, PTCL and Vfone.
- 150 minutes to other local mobile networks.
- 1500 SMS to all local mobile networks including Telenor too.
- 1500 MBs mobile Internet (for both 2G, 3G and 4G Telenor customers).
- Telenor EasyCard Plus offer is valid for all new, existing and MNP prepaid customers of Telenor Talkshawk and djuice network.
- Telenor easy card plus is valid for 30days period.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer only gets the offer on getting the offer recharge of Rs. 600. It means that customers do not get any balance via this offer.
- Adding to the previous resources, re-subscription of this offer is allowed with each subsequent re-subscription.
- This offer shall be valid for 30 days. The validity will be enhanced by up to 30 days from the time the offer is re-subscribed.
- Up to a maximum of 90 days, the existing recharge validity will be given to the subscribers.
- The free resources can be checked by dialing *123#
- No call setup charges are applied.