Youth is the most important and significant class of the market place and it is the honor of ufone network that it always takes special care of the special sector of Pakistani youth. Ufone really pays more and more attention on the demand and needs of Ufone youth customers. Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer is one of the exciting Ufone Uth offers which can hardly be defeated by any other offer presented by any other cellular network of Pakistan.
Any Ufone Uth customer can’t limit himself or herself to a limited number of friends when it’s about hanging out or planning for a party or asking help on some issues etc. Uth Dhansoo Offer of Ufone has broken the limit of just having 15 or 20 friends in the circle of near ones. Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer allows the customer to make friend in hundreds, thousands and even in millions. This is the real demonstration of a friends circle. So for the expansion of your Ufone Uth friends circle, subscribe to the Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer which is a perfect piece of the services that are offered by Ufone network to its beloved customers.
Further details of the Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
– Simple dial *25# to subscribe to the Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer.
– Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer presents unlimited number of calls to any Uth Package subscriber for just Rs.1.50 per hour at any time of the day i.e. for 24 hours a day.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer which are mentioned below:
– The validity period of Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer is 12am of the same day of subscription.
– Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer is valid and applicable from just Uth Package to just Uth Package calls.
– To avail Ufone Uth Dhansoo Offer, 1 time charges of Rs.2 plus tax will be charged.
– Standard Uth Package charges are applied.
– Terms and conditions are applied.
– 19.5% FED is applied on usage as well as other taxes on recharge or bill.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA