Warid Telecom launches a brand new Value Added Service (VAS) called as “Warid Panic Alert Service” for all, new, existing and MNP Warid and Glow customers throughout Pakistan. The purpose of Warid Panic Alert Service is to tackle emergency situations of all types. Simply dial a short code via Panic Alert Service by Warid to send an emergency alert to family and friends who contain your fairly accurate location along with a link containing the location map.
If you do not add any number to your friend or family list of this service, then the Panic Alert will automatically sent to your current location to last 5 dialed numbers. For further details, check below.
How to Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS “SUB” to 6667 to subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service.
- You can also dial 6669 from your Warid SIM and then press ‘1’.
How to Un-Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS “UNSUB” to 6667 to un-subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service.
- You can also dial 6669 from your Warid SIM and then press ‘4’.
- Subscription charges are just Rs.0.30+tax per day for Warid Prepaid and Glow users.
- Subscription charges are just Rs.10+tax per month for Warid Postpaid users.
- Just Rs.0.30+tax per minute will be charged for calling to IVR 6669 for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
How to Trigger Warid Panic Call:
- Simply use short code by dialing *666# to trigger Panic Call.
- You can also call 6667 to trigger Panic Call.
How to Trigger Warid Medical Panic Call:
- Simply dial *666*1# to trigger medical panic call.
- You can also call 6668 for this purpose.
To check further help commands as well as full details and features of Warid & Glow Panic Alert Service, click here.