All Zong customers who belong to the lands of FATA, Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) of KPK and Baluchistan can have a relaxing relief from giving taxes as Zong introduces Load Karao Tax Wapas Pao scheme for all Zong users in the mentioned areas.
On 28th august 2014, Zong Load Karao Tax Wapas Pao scheme was launched to give tax relief to Zong subscribers in FATA, Baluchistan & PATA of KPK. Zong launches Tax Exemption offer to show its dedication to Zong customers.
– All Zong customers in the mentioned areas will be eligible to avail tax relief after the verification procedure through their individual CNIC.
– Furthermore, if the Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number (MSISDN) of Zong user is registered against CNIC belongs to tax free areas, then Advance income tax will be refunded next day to them.
– After the verification procedure, a Miniload or Scratch Card will be given to Zong users within their territories.
– If the advance income tax is relieved, then more balance will be received by the customers to use for making calls, sms and internet data usage.
Procedure Of Tax Relief:
– Formula : Load amount/114*14.
– Example of Rs. 100 Recharge: 100/114*14= Rs. 12.28.
– In this way, on the recharge of Rs. 100, Zong customer will be refunded Rs. 12.28.
Duration Of Campaign:
– Zong tax relief campaign is permanent for all areas of FATA, Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) of KPK and Baluchistan.
Tax Exempted Areas:
Areas of FATA, Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) of KPK and Baluchistan where Zong tax relief campaign is applicable, are tabled below:
|FATA Areas||CNIC Prefix|
|N WAZIRISTAN AGENCY||215|
|S WAZIRISTAN AGENCY||217|
|T A ADJ BANNU||222|
|T A ADJ D.I.KHAN||223|
|T A ADJ KOHAT||224|
|T A ADJ PESHAWAR||225|
|T A ADJ TANK||226|
|PATA (Provincially Administered Tribal Areas) of KPK|
|MALAKAND P AREA||154|
|Tribal areas in Kohistan district||134|
|Tribal areas adjoining Mansehra district and||135|
|The former state of AMB|
|PATA (Provincially Administered Tribal Areas) of Baluchistan|
|Killa Saifullah district||562|
|Loralai district (Excluding Duki Tehsil)||563|
|Sanjavi Tahsil of Ziarat district||554|
|Dera Bugti district||551|
|Kutmundai sub tehsil of Sibi district||553|